We couldn’t help but notice that this week London Fashion Week fever has hit our news feeds, and to help you lovely bloggers out we’ve put together a handy guide to finding your way into LFW this year.
1) The first thing to do is register. The first step is often the most important in life, and this is totally essential.
2) If you’ve been before, you’ll be able to log in with your details. We’re guessing if you’re reading this post, though, that you’ll need to start a new application.
3) Fill in all your details, including your blog name and address. If you’re an international blogger you’ll need a London address to register to, otherwise a UK address is ok.
4) In company name, you’ll need to add the name of your blog, and the address you want tickets sent to.
5) For supporting documents, you will need confirmation that you have a reason to go to London Fashion Week. Think of yourself as the editor of your own blog – an email of confirmation saying that you need to attend fashion week and what you might be writing about could be enough.
6) Add plenty of URLs from your fashion writing – the more the better!
7) Once you’re registered, the real fun starts. You’ll need to get in touch with the PRs for the designers that you want to attend and convince them that you’re the person they absolutely must have in one of those seats.
8) By browsing the Designer section of the LFW website, you will find the press emails that you need to contact. As always, we recommend being polite and getting people’s names right!
9) Now you wait. Get the kettle on, and hope that press passes are dropping through your letterbox any day now.
We’ll be back soon with tips for attending fashion week, what to wear and how to get into those illusive shows you didn’t get an invite to!
Which shows do you want to attend? Let us know in the comments